Armcorp Construction, Inc. has been a government contractor since our inception. We have continued to service local, state, and federal government organizations. Our clients range from transportation authorities, military organizations, federal hospitals, and school districts. We service our government clients through individual bid and continuing service contracts.
These types of work, more often than not, include working in and around sensitive and occupied areas. We are experienced to succeed at any task or challenge that we face in the government industry.
Our extensive experience in Government Construction includes:
• U.S. ARMY
• U.S. AIR FORCE
• DANVILLE, IL VAMC (Veteran Affairs Medical Center)
• INDIANAPOLIS, IN VAMC (Veteran Affairs Medical Center)
• FORT WAYNE, IN, VAMC (Veteran Affairs Medical Center)
• MARION, IN, VAMC (Veteran Affairs Medical Center)
• DURHAM, NC VAMC (Veteran Affairs Medical Center)
• COLUMBUS, OH VAMC (Veteran Affairs Medical Center)
• CINCINNATI, OH VAMC (Veteran Affairs Medical Center)
• CHILLICOTHE, OH VAMC (Veteran Affairs Medical Center)
• ANN HARBOR, MI VAMC (Veteran Affairs Medical Center)
• BATTLE CREEK, MI VAMC (Veteran Affairs Medical Center)
• MURFREESBORO, TN VAMC(Veteran Affairs Medical Center)
• STATE OF OHIO
• GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
• DSCC (Defense Supply Center Columbus)
• OHIO DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
• ODNR (Ohio Department of Natural Resources)
• ODOT (Ohio Department of Transportation)
• MERCER COUNTY
Armcorp Construction, Inc. specializes in handling major commercial and industrial projects. From building large industrial additions, new restaurants, or renovating an office building—we have done it.
Whatever the architectural style, we can meet the specifications that your business needs to guarantee a profitable and well-designed facility.
Our extensive experience in Commercial and Industrial includes:
• Lefeld Welding and Supply
• Coldwater Machine Co., LLC
Armcorp Construction, Inc. excels in healthcare settings.
Whether we are expanding an existing facility or performing minor construction, we have a wide-ranging level of experience and understanding with the various medical practices necessary to work in and around highly-sensitive areas. Our team demonstrates professional expertise with implementing and enforcing ILSM, ICRA, HIPPA, and all other Health and Safety standards required by the Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA).
We are confident that the years of assisting various healthcare clients in their critical healthcare missions has uniquely positioned us to meet and exceed any expectations of expertise you would expect from a construction contractor.
Our extensive experience in Healthcare Construction includes:
• MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDINGS
• URGENT CARE
• SURGICAL SUITES
• EMERGENCY DEPARTMENTS
• OPERATING ROOMS
From hanging hospital doors to renovating advanced operating rooms, Armcorp Construction, Inc. is able to achieve with excellence, any health care project.
From K-12 to institutions of higher education, Armcorp Construction, Inc. can deliver superior results when working in and around occupied learning centers. Our team understands that the quality of a student’s environment plays an important role in promoting learning. That’s why we make sure to listen to understand the vision of teachers, professors, and administrators when working in an educational facility.
Our experience includes:
• Pre-K Learning Centers
• K-12 Schools
• The Ohio State University (Columbus OH)
• Allen County Board of Developmental Disabilities
• Miami University (Oxford OH)
• Wright State University (Dayton OH)
• Wright State Lake Campus (Celina OH)
• Sinclair Community College (Dayton OH)
Cage code 5KE56
236210 — Industrial Building Construction
236220 — Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
237310 — Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
237990 — Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
238110 — Poured Concrete Foundation and Structure Contractors
238120 — Structural Steel and Precast Concrete Contractors
238130 — Framing Contractors
238140 — Masonry Contractors
238160 — Roofing Contractors
238190 — Other Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors
238310 — Drywall and Insulation Contractors
238320 — Flooring Contractors
238330 — Finish Carpentry Contractors
238350 — Other Building Finishing Contractors
238390 — Site Preparation Contractors
238910 — All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
238990 — Other Building Material Dealers
444190 — Building Inspection Services
541350 — Facilities Support Services
561210 — Landscaping Services
VA Medical Centers
Army Corp of Engineers
Public Medical Centers